Monday, December 9, 2013

More fun at Dickens

Minus the guy in the corner ( I need to get a program to crop him out) this picture looks like we are in Victorian England.
 The Tremont House a beautiful building.
 Check out this Ginger bread House. 
 So intricate.
 This is inside the Tremont House. They have a nice Christmas tree.
 Doesn't look like we are having a great Christmas party here?

 This store had these awesome masks. The black is the ties that hold it one. I love how it gave me a mustache.

 This is my favorite picture of my dress. All the elements worked out awesome! (Thanks Stacy)
 Here is a good shot of the front that you can see the detail.
 If you want to feel like a Celebrity go to Dickens dressed up and you will have tons of random strangers ask to take your picture or take a picture with you. I have never had my picture taken with so many strangers before. It was fun. If your camera shy don't wear a costume.


 I also learned that if you pose for your own pictures you get a ton of people swarm you to take your picture. Like here we were doing our own thing and we had random people taking our picture. I love that he is in costume too. Other times this behavior would be rather creepy but at Dickens it's part of the fun.
 Sisters, Sisters
there were never such devoted sisters
 I thought this building was cool.

 As we are leaving Dickens through the grand gate. Is it just me or do these shots create a fabulous movie ending to anyone else? I can hear the music and feel the feeling the audience would have at the end of this movie.


 My fabulous roommate, Stacy, and our excellent photographer. I love this gal so much!
 This is what my "trunk" looked like after we shed our costumes to drive home. 
Stay tuned. Tomorrow I'll post pics of the other people we saw at Dickens.

1 comment: